- July 2021: Ilha de Árvores/ The Island of Trees – new performance for Festival Dos Canais in Aveiro, Portugal; concept, choreography and performance by Joanna Gruntkowska & Małgorzata Suś, music by Pedro Pestana
- June 2021: Plants Dictionary – 2nd residence – at fAUNA habitat de criação, Teatro da Didascalia, Portugal; collaboration with Pablo Koury.
- 2021/22: The Radicality of Love – film & performance creation; premiere planned in the end of 2021/ beginning of 2022
- ongoing: Movement-Image – private classes – registration open, see more here: https://malgosiasus.com/movement-image/
- ongoing: THE MEMORY OF WATER, with body painter Vilija Vitkute, see more here.
At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor fleshless;
Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance is,
But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity,
Where past and future are gathered. Neither movement from nor towards,
Neither ascent nor decline. Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance, and there is only the dance.
– T. S. Eliot, Burnt Norton